Thursday, December 12, 2019

The Layperson's Guide to Epilepsy Series

I am a member of several epilepsy groups in Facebook. It really helps to connect with others in (basically) the same boat. I have learned so much, and cried when a life is extinguished because of a seizure. Recently, it was suggested that I expand the scope of my books even further, so the is what I came up with for this book series: Vol 1: Epilepsy – One Mother’s Perspective Vol 2: What is Epilepsy? Vol 3: So You Have Seizures. What Now? Vol 4: Seizures and SUDEP Vol 5: Seizure Information for Family and Friends Vol 6: Seizure Information for Schools and Teachers Vol 7: Seizure Information for Bosses and Businesses Vol 8: Seizure Logbook: Track Seizures, Medications, Side Effects, Appointments and More Vol 9: Five-Year Seizure Diary (many different covers) Here is a link that I hope will take you to the books that are available this far. https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Vikki+Lawrence&i=stripbooks&ref=mw_dp_a_s

No comments: