Saturday, February 15, 2020

SUDEP Book

I am working on a SUDEP (Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy) book for my "Layperson's Guide to Epilepsy" book series. I feel it might be one of the most important in the series.

Because...

...it seems like I read about another death from epilepsy every day, including the young actor Cameron Boyce (from Disney) last year that hit many people hard, including me and my son.

Did your doctor mention death by seizure was a possibility? How much info did you get? Did you lose a friend or family member? At what age should a child with seizures be told about SUDEP?

Please share your story for my book.

If you belong to a Facebook or other epilepsy support group where you can share this post, please do so. 

Please contact me via Instagram @VikkiLawrence1 or leave a comment here, or email to vikkibooks @ yahoo.com. Subject line: SUDEP story. Pictures of your loved one are welcome.

Maybe together, we can save lives.

Thank you.

No comments: