Saturday, April 18, 2020

Something in Common

My sweet boy is very firm about what he likes... from food to movies to music to clothing. I don't like that he prefers the horror genre of movies, but since he often balances that with Disney or Pixar, I can't say much...this epilepsy has changed him.

BUT I came across this song the other day and last night, practically begged him to watch the vid/listen to the music.

I asked him to close his eyes to listen, and what did he see..or feel.

Warrior. Preparing for battle.

I have the same opinion.

My 23 year old is an epilepsy warrior. We battle against seizures daily.

This is his new favorite song.

What do YOU see and feel when you listen to Avi Kaplan's "Change on the Rise"?

Link to video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=382BTxLNrow




No comments: